FIREFLY INTERIOR SOLAR RESTROOM LIGHT
PolyJohn is now offering The Firefly, a motion-activated, solar powered light for portable toilets. Its patented design is unlike any other light on the market! Firefly is attached to the interior ceiling of portable toilet. When in place, the adhesive creates a permanent bond with the plastic.
Sunlight shining on the roof of your PolyJohn restroom charges the batteries each day — that means no need to wire external solar panels or drilling large holes in the roof.
- Solar Powered- internal solar panel recharges batteries
- Motion Activated- infrared motion detector triggers light on
- Light Sensor- will only operate during nighttime hours
- 4 LED Bulbs- provides just the right amount of illumination
- Waterproof, durable plastic- withstands rough environments
- Automated Design- no “on/off switch” to worry about
- Secure Installation- includes rivet holes & cement adhesive
Increase rental fees, safety, cleanliness:
- Help detour vandalism
- Better visibility keeps units cleaner
- No more wasted money replacing batteries
Note: Before installing, place each Firefly light in the sun, solar panel side up, for approximately 12 hours.