HOME >> PRODUCTS >> PORTABLE RESTROOMS >> City Mains
- State-of-the-art sewer and services connectivity.
- Ample washbasin for thorough clean-ups.
- Sleek easy to handle exterior design and robust structure.
- Semi-permanent or permanent application.
- Vanity unit eliminates all pipe work.
- Lockable unit for security.
- Easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Available with warm and/or cold.
||91 in / 231 cm
||83 in / 211 cm
||47 in / 119 cm
||43 in / 109 cm
||47 in / 119 cm
||45.5 in / 116 cm
|Side Wall Panel Decal Area
||5.85 in x 37 in / 15 cm x 94 cm
|Door Decal Area
||22.5 in x 29 in / 57 cm x 74 cm
||19.5 in / 49 cm
|Door Frame Width (i.d.)
||26 in / 66 cm
|Door Frame Height (i.d.)
||75 in / 191 cm
|Full-flush system available
Portable Toilets and Portable Restrooms are not all alike. PolyJohn's Portable Toilets and Restrooms are the best
in the world.
Another Portable Restroom from PolyJohn is the Fleet Series which features:
- Unique ventilation system
- Sleek easy-to-handle exterior design
- Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
- Patented Corner Tank design with deep sump area allowing roomier interior
- Greater stability with less potential for wind blow-over
- Offers the best value for multiple markets from construction sites to upscale events
- Non-splash urinal
Also available are the We'll Care III - ADA Compliant and the
Comfort XL -
Wheelchair Accessible Portable Restrooms. All of PolyJohn's Portable Restrooms are made of high-grade polyethylene
material and offer great revenue generating opportunities.
Our Comfort XL Portable Restroom features:
- Wheelchair accessible with a compact design
- Can be moved easily by one person
- Spacious design permits greater movement
- Inexpensive and suits many needs
Our We'll Care Portable Restroom features:
- Design certified to meet and exceed ADA requirements
- Heavy-duty Ryobi door closure with adjustable door closing speed
- Interior allows for wheelchairs to turn 360
- Low maintenance costs
- Convenient grab bars