If you need more help figuring out exactly what you need, contact your local sales rep or use JohnTalk for some great advice!
Contact your Local Rep
Now there's a toilet that can go anywhere people work. The PolyJohn Mini-Flush™ is a self-contained flushing toilet system for use in temporary offices, tool cribs, lunchroom trailers, railroad cars, buses, boats, mines and similar applications where a complete portable toilet enclosure is either inconvenient or won't fit. At only 23" wide, the Mini-Flush™ will go through even narrow closet door openings. It fits your needs!
The Mini-Flush™ is also more comfortable than other temporary toilets because the seat is a full 21 1/2" high and molded to the same seat dimensions as a household unit. It offers the options of temporary installation or semi-permanent when plumbed to a waste storage tank. Easy to wipe clean and service, the only moving parts are a flapper valve and a tough rubber-sealed foot pump.
- Self-contained flushing toilet system
- Only 23" wide, the MiniFlush will go through even narrow closet door openings
- More comfortable than other temporary toilets because the seat is a full 21 1/2" high and molded to the same seat dimensions as a household unit
- Options of a temporary installation or semi-permanent when plumbed to a waste storage tank
- Easy to wipe clean and service
- Only moving parts are a flapper valve and a tough rubber-sealed foot pump
||21.75 in / 55 cm
||23 in / 58 cm
||24.5 in / 62 cm
||15 gal / 57 L
||33 lbs / 15 kg
Having a problem with your Mini-Flush™?
At PolyJohn, the only thing that lasts longer than our products is our relationships. Find out anything you would like to know about your Mini-Flush™ by contacting your local portable restroom experts at PolyJohn.
Contact Your Local Rep
Need instructions on any of our products? Product Guide Library