ADA COMPLIANT SANISTANDTM
The new ADA Compliant SaniStand is design certified to meet and exceed ADA requirements, making it easily accessible by all patrons. It's the most convenient way yet to keep hands clean... even when water is not available! The SaniStand with Alcohol-Free Antiseptic Foam kills 99% of germs on hands, including E. coli and salmonella.
- Great for agriculture, food, and construction work sites.
- Protects children in schools, playgrounds, and festivals.
- Safeguards food for grocery stores, farmers' markets, and outdoor food vendors.
The SaniStand Foam Dispenser with four dispensing units provides enough alcohol-free foam to sanitize the hands of over 5,300 individuals. Foam spreads to cover hands and kill germs, and there's no waste to discard. The foam push pad is ADA compliant requiring one hand and less than 5 lbs. of pressure to dispense. Large view window monitors sanitizer levels.
- Holds 4 Foaming Hand Sanitizer dispensers (5,300 single uses)
- 27.5 pounds empty - over 200 pounds when base is filled with water or sand
- Goes anywhere people gather
- Foam kills 99% of dangerous germs on contact
- Locking canopy protects supplies
SaniStand has a patent pending
|Base / Top / Dispensing Pipe||28 in X 28 in X 66 in / 71 cm X 71 cm X 168 cm|
|Maximum Hand Foam Dispensers||135 fl oz (4-1000 ml refill bags)|
|Number of Single Foam Dispenses||5,333 (4000-.75 ml dispenses)|
|Weight Empty w/Dispensers||31 lbs / 14 kg|
|Base Capacity||23 gal / 87.1 ltr|
All dimensions are subject to change due to environmental factors.